Laurels After School Club
This week the theme for Littletown Laurels has been Superheroes. The children have enjoyed designing their own superheroes, making eye masks and wristbands, and playing superhero rescue games on the playground.
LITTLETOWN LAURELS ~ AFTER SCHOOL CLUB
Dear Parent / Carer,
You have expressed an interest in our after school club. This provision is available to all pupils (Reception to Year 6). Please read these guidelines, complete the attached registration form and return to the school office.
- The sessions run from 3.15pm to 6pm in the School Hall
- Children are met by the after school staff in the school Hall. Younger children (up to and including year 2) are either collected from class or accompanied by a teacher or teaching assistant and handed over to the club leaders
- Parents may collect their children at any time from the hall.
- Children must be collected by 6pm. There is a late collection charge of £10, this must be paid before attending the next session
- There are three sessions per day: 3.15 – 4.15pm, 4.15 – 5.15pm, 5.15 – 6pm
- The cost of sessions (or part of session) are £4.00 i.e. 3.15 – 4.15pm = £4.00, 3.15 – 5.15pm = £8 and 3.15 – 6pm =£12.00
- Childcare Vouchers may be used in payment (our OFSTED number is 137732)
- A healthy snack is included in the first session. Children may be offered: toast, crumpets, fruit bread, sandwiches, fruit, cereals, fruit juice, milk...
- If children have homework there is an opportunity for this to be completed in the third session of the day (5.15pm-6pm) We also try to find time to listen to the children read
The maximum ratio is 8 children to 1 adult, and there is always a minimum of 2 adults in the club. Occasional cover on busy days is provided by TAs from the school (all of whom are known to the children)
- Payments for booked sessions is required in advance and is payable via Parent-pay. Occasional bookings can be made by completing a booking form and returning it to the office the payment is to be completed on Parent-pay before your child comes to Littletown Laurels After School Club.
- Absences can be reported by calling the school office on 01404 548749 or 07549 988369 or 07724649847 (please feel free to send text messages to this number)
- Absences due to illness must also be reported in order for payment to be carried forward
- Regular users will have priority for places in the club. Occasional users must register with us in advance. A call must be made to the school office by 9am on the day for parents of registered pupils to book an occasional session and to check availability
- A registration form must be completed giving us details of medical information (e.g. food allergies) and contact numbers