Laurels After School Club
LITTLETOWN LAURELS ~ AFTER SCHOOL CLUB
Dear Parent / Carer,
This provision is available to all pupils (Reception to Year 6). Please read these guidelines, complete the registration form and return to the school office.
- The sessions run from 3.15pm to 6pm in the School Hall
- Children are met by the after school staff in the school Hall. Younger children (up to and including year 2) are either collected from class or accompanied by a teacher or teaching assistant and handed over to the club leaders
- Parents may collect their children at any time from the hall.
- Children must be collected by 6pm. There is a late collection charge of £10, this must be paid before attending the next session
- There are three sessions per day: 3.15 – 4.15pm, 4.15 – 5.15pm, 5.15 – 6pm
- The cost of sessions (or part of session) are £4.00 i.e. 3.15 – 4.15pm = £4.00, 3.15 – 5.15pm = £8 and 3.15 – 6pm =£12.00
- Childcare Vouchers may be used in payment (our OFSTED number is 137732)
- A healthy snack is included in the first session. Children may be offered: toast, crumpets, fruit bread, sandwiches, fruit, cereals, fruit juice, milk...
- If children have homework there is an opportunity for this to be completed in the third session of the day (5.15pm-6pm) We also try to find time to listen to the children read
The maximum ratio is 8 children to 1 adult, and there is always a minimum of 2 adults in the club. Occasional cover on busy days is provided by TAs from the school (all of whom are known to the children)
- Payments for booked sessions is required in advance and is payable via Parent-pay. Occasional bookings can be made by completing a booking form and returning it to the office the payment is to be completed on Parent-pay before your child comes to Littletown Laurels After School Club.
- Absences can be reported by calling the school office on 01404 548749 or 07549 988369 or 07724649847 (please feel free to send text messages to this number)
- Absences due to illness must also be reported in order for payment to be carried forward
- Regular users will have priority for places in the club. Occasional users must register with us in advance. A call must be made to the school office by 9am on the day for parents of registered pupils to book an occasional session and to check availability
- A registration form must be completed giving us details of medical information (e.g. food allergies) and contact numbers